VTUNEWS

Calling in all the people to participate in the web discussion in form of forum at vtunews.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Unpredictable!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
faraz007

PostSubject: what a lovely topic   Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 am

finally , i got a post to writem my frustration off, u know pal, i m really stressed out, my 3rd exams did go very well, putting my butss for 3 hrs when all my friends were leaving n saying that they cant help it, i was the one smiling , wow, i m going to clear this subjec,t coming out of the exam hall, smiling , dude, i hav done this question n that question, my parents asked me how was my papers or how were my papers, i said "YO !!!" i m gonna ROck my 3rd sem resutls, but when the resutll did come, the papers i did ROCK ,turned out to be a SHOCK, i flunked in those subjects in which i was confident, n damn the boys n gals who said they were going to flunk were happy, he buddy, i cleared this n i cleared that, what about u, n now i m going for reval, dont hav enough money for the reval, u know i m really stressed out, the students who r doing there engineering from andhra pradesh do there engineering so cooly, damn if there Universtiyt is not standard atleast they get the Degree n go n write GRE or GMAT to get there master degrees, .... thank you for gving me the oppurtunity to speak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable!?   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:23 pm

ts because vtu stands for We torture you.. jus kidding.. any kind of results can be unpredictable startin from cbse or icse. whenever there is an unknown person markin you for a subjective answer he would scale you on his understanding of your answer.. so sometimes a person might not understand ur opinion.. thats the prob... and it cant be helped if the pattern remains the same...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vtunews.forumotion.com
aditya

PostSubject: Unpredictable!?   Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:12 am

[i]Why V.T.U results are unpredictable ? :-( What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable!?   

Back to top Go down

Unpredictable!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top