VTUNEWS

Calling in all the people to participate in the web discussion in form of forum at vtunews.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

CHANGE OF BRANCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sony_shimoga

PostSubject: branch changing   Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 am

Hi guys I am also entering to 3rd sem from changing civil branch to computer science. As I known that the VTU had fixed an exact fees for changing branch is 2500Rs (as VTU prescribed) so by paying that fee u can easily change the branch....

thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF BRANCH   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Its sad to know that.. it is actually possible to change your branch in 3rd sem by taking readmission but for that you need the permission of the Principal of your college.. So i would request you to take his advice on the matter.. Branches like BioTech Chemical IEM are comparatively easier.. All the best!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vtunews.forumotion.com
osmanali

PostSubject: CHANGE OF BRANCH   Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:34 am

HI FRIENDS I AM OSMAN PERSUING BE FROM KBN COLLEGE IN ELEC&COMM AND I AM IN 4 SEM. I HAVENT CLEAR A SINGLE PAPER IN 3 SEM AND FINDING VERY DIFFICULTIES IN THIS BRANCH ,SO I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY BRANCH TO MECHANICAL.THE THING I WANT TO KNOW IS IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY BRANCH BY TAKING READMISSION IN 3 SEM TO MECHANICAL ENGG. PLZ HELP OUT AND REPLY ME SOON WITH THE RULES AND REGULATION FOR CHANGE OF BRANCH THANK U .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CHANGE OF BRANCH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1