VTUNEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VTUNEWS

Calling in all the people to participate in the web discussion in form of forum at vtunews.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHANGE OF BRANCH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sony_shimoga

CHANGE OF BRANCH Empty
PostSubject: branch changing   CHANGE OF BRANCH Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 am

Hi guys I am also entering to 3rd sem from changing civil branch to computer science. As I known that the VTU had fixed an exact fees for changing branch is 2500Rs (as VTU prescribed) so by paying that fee u can easily change the branch....

thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

CHANGE OF BRANCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF BRANCH   CHANGE OF BRANCH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Its sad to know that.. it is actually possible to change your branch in 3rd sem by taking readmission but for that you need the permission of the Principal of your college.. So i would request you to take his advice on the matter.. Branches like BioTech Chemical IEM are comparatively easier.. All the best!!!
Back to top Go down
https://vtunews.forumotion.com
osmanali

CHANGE OF BRANCH Empty
PostSubject: CHANGE OF BRANCH   CHANGE OF BRANCH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:34 pm

HI FRIENDS I AM OSMAN PERSUING BE FROM KBN COLLEGE IN ELEC&COMM AND I AM IN 4 SEM. I HAVENT CLEAR A SINGLE PAPER IN 3 SEM AND FINDING VERY DIFFICULTIES IN THIS BRANCH ,SO I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY BRANCH TO MECHANICAL.THE THING I WANT TO KNOW IS IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY BRANCH BY TAKING READMISSION IN 3 SEM TO MECHANICAL ENGG. PLZ HELP OUT AND REPLY ME SOON WITH THE RULES AND REGULATION FOR CHANGE OF BRANCH THANK U .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHANGE OF BRANCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF BRANCH   CHANGE OF BRANCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF BRANCH
Page 1 of 1